Copd And Disability Insurance I Have Applied For SS Disability, Am Having A Hard Time Surviving., Need Asistance Advise, PLEASE!!!?

I have applied for SS disability, am having a hard time surviving., need asistance advise, PLEASE!!!? - copd and disability insurance

My insurance has been completed, and my wife is the only source of income now I have been the mainstay.
You still have Dr. 's easy to maintain and require medications for COPD.
I'm back furniture and pay some bills and now I live with my daughter and her fam. But don `t have enough to do the whole month.
I asked the medicine was, but now my wife and I now have dental and vision problems, no insurance at work and still need medical and Can `t lost the means to pay the tax and the office of Dr. checks pieces and confused ** **
I don `t see a future for us all, it was my job to pay for a good (Multi-Craft Construction) Molinos, plumbers, welders and metal workers. I had good insurance and pay was very good. Email Please let me pawpaw491@yahoo.com
Thanks for your help, everything is necessary.

1 comments:

common sense said...

Hi David, I applied for Social Security I dbl. I can with what happens.

Billing.This I work in a Catholic hospital, which will help us point: There is no such thing as support unmatched. of non-profit hospitals, is reserved, is $ $ to pay for the insured. To be eligible, based on the personal income .... then the payment for services is given in the Appendix based on a sliding scale ... or to pay 1 / 4, 1 / 2, or nothing. Even hospitals are running on the same route.

Medical bills, call your billing office and ask to speak to the manager. You should be able to fill out forms that would be exceptional circumstances and situation, to arrange payment. For products if I have a few links that can help. it's the Montel Williams Show. Also ask if he could sample or generic in the Scriptures.

For dental care, whether it forms You can fill in case of difficulties, or whether you can set up a payment plan. If you have a good credit standing w / herNormally, they will do it for you. Another thing, I think ... Community college or a university with a dental school. As a rule, with students working on clients under the supervision of a true DOS, but do not pay much.


Hope this helps. I wish you all the best.

Post a Comment