Index Of Games Exe Why Doesnt My Sims 2 PC Game Work Anymore?!?

Why doesnt my Sims 2 PC game work anymore?!? - index of games exe

First, ask this question, which I read previously written:

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

I took the advice of the first kind, and landed a NOCD.exe. Really play after clicking on the link between the header / / movie trailer for the game begins, and I am soooo glad to play my game without my computer.

However, once the credits have been completed and the election of the city, "" wine, a little box with an error sign appeared in the middle of the screen without having to write about it. The only button on the package has little to click "OK written" on it. After pressing, the game automatically closes and you return to the office.

What happened? Can you solve this problem? I tried to open the Sims 2 a few times, and every time.

4 comments:

Kelly<3 said...

Try it Redownloading

DUDE101 said...

First, uninstall and Restall.
Or enter your computer with System Restore. Then you can go back in time, if your Sims 2 work ..
If these do not work, only the ring Sims 2, Im sure theres that number on the back of the box. Or you can get help and advice from someone who works to save the game. Where you have. If you have not yet bought without a prescription. I suggest you buy a new Sims 2 One more thing - try to delete things on your computer. You can start too much ledge.
I had this problem.

lucky 4 u said...

Baby, who just re-download
Bullying

perfectv... said...

You run the risk of using illegal software. (A no cd crack is illegal - no matter whether you own the game). Your best option to uninstall the program and all the games that are installing a new cabinet for too. You can find the album Animals, or other expansion packs you want to buy, but no CD cracks are full of mistakes and sometimes the virus, so be careful and scan your system.

Post a Comment