World Map Illustrator How To Put Map Of The World Around A Soccer Ball Using Illustrator?

How to put map of the world around a soccer ball using illustrator? - world map illustrator

I try to use Illustrator to create a world, except that the world has a football with rotating continents. I found tutorial, flip, how to use a balloon with a half-circle and make the card, the art became a symbol on the card, but I wish that the earth rotates around a ball and called me. It's like a ball and a football game where you can see the football through the parts of the ocean.

I can not cut the ball in half, as the fashion design, so I tried the same steps on the football as a whole, but it is rare, and at all levels. Then I tried to work with a circle has no fill, just hoping I could body of football as the country resulting in the ball when he was in fact an invisible ball, but then filled the room filled with black, so it also looks like a black ball. What should I do?? Please be as detailed as possible when you know the steps. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment