Lola Board Sudden Bout Of Strange Behavior In My Cat?

Sudden bout of strange behavior in my cat? - lola board

Our cat, Lola, is 11-12 months old. We have 4 weeks since I had it fixed and all shots. It is usually very capricious, and we must be very quiet for them to contact you and be affectionate. It is not very strong, maybe a little meows every day. It is a cat indoor / outdoor, most of the day and goes to sleep at night.

Today when we came home from work, saw my wife, whom he pretended to be hurt or frightened. When I was stiff as a board, but do not leave me his cradle, as I do it always. She was meowing constantly rub us the whole night. It was on the ground and rocks and has a strange way, like trying to get up but can not, but after a few minutes, get up and move. Obviously going to the vet is a possibility, but I will not jump the gun. She did not respond as if the pain when we touched.

Someone knows what could be the problem?

8 comments:

Paul and Kelle A said...

You could be injured, cats hide their pain very well may be related to determine exactly where he was wounded. And without knowing what would have happened, because it's an outdoor cat and all, you can review it to a vet and possibly not more x-rays to make sure everything goes well before that, it gets worse. Prevention is always better than cure.

Silva G said...

I agree with others - you must go to the vet soon as possible.

Cats are hiding their painful symptoms notorious, even if it does not seem to suffer, he could. Because they are so, it is especially important to observe the unusual behavior and to begin their review by a veterinarian if they act strangely.

I have an old cat, and I would definitely recommend going to the vet ASAP!

Mike said...

Sounds like a social unrest, deteriorating. A veterinarian can diagnose and recommend action.

Mike said...

Sounds like a social unrest, deteriorating. A veterinarian can diagnose and recommend action.

babydoll... said...

There are several things that can happen to a cat outside. Maybe it was in a fight or was chased by a dog or other large animal is afraid. One of my cats ran 80 km / h in a glass door when I was younger, and now acts scared and timid. It really could be something else. Also, what kind of food you eat? Make sure it's on the recall list http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/p (...

rayngirl... said...

Sounds like a possible head injury ... not directly the gun ... to get to a vet immediately to the emergency ... Do not wait for an emergency vet one day you will have a better diagnostic equipment. Good luck, let us know what they found ...

greenros... said...

It may be the heat. It is the right time of year for it. And it's the wrong day? I am not sure if the stiffness, however. Never seen a cat like that.

greenros... said...

It may be the heat. It is the right time of year for it. And it's the wrong day? I am not sure if the stiffness, however. Never seen a cat like that.

Post a Comment