Bogen 3021 Manual Which Tripod To Get The Bogen Manfrotto 3011 (B)N Or 3021 (B)N?

Which tripod to get the Bogen Manfrotto 3011 (B)N or 3021 (B)N? - bogen 3021 manual

I want to be able to use separate legs at different angles, but the 3011 (b) n not .. Is it really important? Should I spend the extra $ 50 (3021), so that your legs spread at different angles, in addition to a height of at least 3''?
I like the fact that 3011 and 3021 supported £ 13.2. I have a Nikon D70 kit with lens and flash SB600 and I may have a different lens soon be buying, but some ideas would be very grateful to factor in the stand ...

1 comments:

OMG, I ♥ PONIES!!1 said...

It is a personal interview. For me the most flexibility and build quality would be no additional $ 40. This might be one of the leading brands, but both are budget stands. As with his two CONCERN:
You can adjust the camera angle, varying the angle of 3 meters, the length of the legs 3 or nod. While the stand are still stable, who cares?
What is the height, why not the Up Side Down central column and bottom of the camera all the way to the Earth? You can reverse the center column, you know. Why you should be up to 3 cm of the soil at the height of the head (sold separately)?
I personally am not a great use of a tripod, I went with a Slik Sprint Pro staffed This criterion MI:
* Reach eye level, in full expansion
* Can be folded into a backpack full Eastpak
* Keep the weight of the D200 + 70-200mm (barely)
* Good quality construction of their weight.
* Affordable. Only $ 80. And it is with retractable spikes and a ball head.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controll ...

Post a Comment