Syphilis Chancre Ingrown Hair This Cant Possibly Be Herpes/syphilis Can It? Please Help!?

This cant possibly be herpes/syphilis can it? please help!? - syphilis chancre ingrown hair

I'd expect a bulb on the cha-cha and got the white right Busted (.. sorry for the visual, but a right, too?) I had a similar message in the last 2 years. I went to check on the doc and was told that herpes couldnt test the plate was gone. I looked online and said that herpes disappear in 3-6 weeks. My record was 3 days. Is it Herpes or pimple or ingrown hair? Or it could be syphilis, because the symptoms of syphilis in the line that "one or more crabs said on / around genitals, what is your opinion? Please help!

ps I went to health services in school today and checked gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia and HIV ... Hope that the free service will be accurate. I'm nervous / anxious and need support and Feedback! Thank you very much!

4 comments:

R.I.P Dad :( said...

Without graphics, the lamp is inside or outside, where it grows hair? If she could in syphilis. I doubt it is herpes, because it would more than likely have more than one disk. If pubic hair is then more of a ingrown hair or boil.
You have the right choice made by the hospital, and I would not worry about being wrong, because it is a free clinic.

Richard C said...

Accuracy, the test is free, my money in the grain. I am a man and sometimes I get my bag. U When the slap was a smell, the cold bites me like hell. (That's an understatement, more like a mf). Sorry, graphics str lol

Carmen V said...

If u have a leak down to the blood test for herpes if you have a question about something that will be tested immediately

98375917... said...

and cousin of syphilis, cancer other things while Exteriér wat u said. I think it could be anything, but you go anyway, tested

Post a Comment