Pictures And Model For Star Choice Remote MILEY CYRUS FANS/HATERS...................…

MILEY CYRUS FANS/HATERS...................… - pictures and model for star choice remote

Last night at the Teen Choice Awards Miley Cyrus, but managed to surprise everyone again. Decided when exercising its "song" good news "Party in the U.S.," the star of Disney, an even greater challenge that more people could send to grumble. Dancing with a stick. No, I'm not kidding. Maybe it was attracting more attention from the media or other secret friend, or maybe just to impress for the implementation of redneck whore this year, but whatever the reason he sent his audience the respiratory and eye protection horrible sight. Despite the fact that half of America is already thinking about the feeling of "Teen Pop has" like a naughty little hoe Miley demoted to dance with a pole. Well, maybe if they take the timerespectable, some songs, write their wardrobe and chose carefully, so not so revealing that only a superstar could be decent. But the model every little girl will soon be running the next Paris Hilton / Lindsay Lohan.

Here is a photo from the show yesterday evening:
http://www.momlogic.com/images/miley-cyr ...

Care to explain, fans of Miley?

10 comments:

lol said...

She won the award for best paint strippers.

And btw its absolutely shameful that Britney Spears Miley award last year was like "You Do not compare me to Britney Spears and now she is like," Oh Britney I love you "my inspiration.

stargirl said...

I do not know, I think, in 16 and saw me do it! I ask myself, how many parents consider their daughters to idolize so much. If she wants to do this, they should leave Disney and do something else. Miley, but can not very small program from Disney and Miley stutty strippers on television. It can not eat the cake and it too.

owl city <3 said...

Miley is really a prostitute and does not deserve to be famous. It is a part of Disney for the love of God! And what was the meaning of this little pole dance?

Let me say here ..
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mi ...

♥ Brittney ♥ said...

congrats Miley has finally won Worlds Best stripper, even if they show anything, because you did not sing, dance or act. This form of dress is insipid and thin Did I mention they have a * s from the shock

Ms. Mimsie said...

Is not 16 or 17? This has not increased. His parents are to blame, let them do it. Overall I think the skirts are too short. She is young and should be expressed, but the dress your age!

Perry Huston Dandelioncourt said...

I do not like it, but what I love him even more. I do not like your reality from his interview with Johnathan Ross. It is very selfish. I've seen on YouTube. You must see him.

e_herora... said...

I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus, but this picture turned out to be just a theory about this ... She is slutty stripper in training.

Musique De La Nuit said...

ok, I'm an enemy TM, and I agree wholeheartedly, she can become pregnant soon, you'll ...

FashinFe... said...

I always knew she was a bitch, so it is no surprise to me that I'm waiting for the sex tape out.

Pink Cinderella said...

Ouch!
It's just a shame that a good model would be, but she did not do.

Post a Comment