Please Tell Me A Good Waxer How Do I Get Rid Of My Mustache Without Causeing Discoloration,stubble And Burns?

How do i get rid of my mustache without causeing discoloration,stubble and burns? - please tell me a good waxer

I would like wax, but I'm afraid of burning my house ... Epilators my mother will not let me shave or wax or something, so I have to do it myself, but secretly ... Bleach, but I can say ... My mother says to the wax because the hair is thicker and longer, and the causes of straw on his face soo I want to know the most important advice befor school starts on Tuesday

5 comments:

Milly said...

prepared wax strips especially for facial hair. how hard wax shave, then the hair becomes thinner, even if they push a little if you would work the pain of waxing, which remains for centuries.

<3 said...

Maybe the wax, if you want, but reallly doonnt you shave it!
I simply suggest that you start, but if you wax your upper lip is a little bit and you'll have to be red too many times to continue Tho ..

<3 said...

Maybe the wax, if you want, but reallly doonnt you shave it!
I simply suggest that you start, but if you wax your upper lip is a little bit and you'll have to be red too many times to continue Tho ..

Grace said...

Try Nair or Veet? Han depilatory creams that work perfectly. There is no pain, and to thin out your hair over time and last longer than shaving.

danceisl... said...

acctually lose waxing hair loss, weight
and lasts longer than shaving

Post a Comment